- In one true God, eternally existing as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are all one in essence and equal in glory.
- The Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God and is the sole infallible authority for faith and practice. We affirm verbal plenary inspiration.
- Mankind was created in the image of God. Through the disobedience of Adam, all mankind became separated from God and under divine condemnation. All persons are sinners by nature and by choice and are unable to please God or merit eternal life.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone with no measure of human works. That once a person places faith in the finished work of Christ, he/she is born again and has passed from death to life. We affirm the security of the believer.
- Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity, became incarnate through virgin birth, lived a totally sinless life, died on a cross to pay the full debt of sin for all mankind, rose bodily from the grave and ascended to heaven.
- The atonement provided by Christ on the cross was sufficient for all the world (1 Jn. 2:2) but is only efficacious for those who respond in faith.
- Jesus Christ will one day personally gather His elect at the rapture, will reign on the earth in a literal thousand-year kingdom and will judge all men.
- In a literal heaven as a place of eternal life for all those who have been saved and a literal hell as a place of everlasting punishment for those who have rejected Christ.
The mission of the church is to exalt Jesus Christ, evangelize those who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, establish believers firmly in the faith and extend tangible ministries to the community.
Clink Here for the full 1963 Baptist Faith and Message.